1. Home
  2. Technical problems and faults
  3. How can I make a compliant?

How can I make a compliant?

Before submitting a complaint, check that the solution to the problem has not been provided in the FAQ. If not, please contact us by our contact form right here.

In order to make a complaint, complete the complaint form (download in the attachments below) and send the crank with the damaged power meter to the following address:
Lotnicza 139, 54-132 Wrocław

Article Attachments

Related Articles