- Place the bike in riding position.
- Start the device by turning the crank backwards twice.
- Make sure the meter’s battery has at least 10% battery life.
- Position the left crank arm vertically with the pedal down (6 o’clock) and make sure that no object is touching the left arm. A pedal must be screwed to the left arm.
- Pair the bike computer with the power meter by entering the ID number located on the left crank or on the packaging in the ANT+ options.
- Run the ZERO OFFSET calibration function on your cycling computer.
- After a while, a message will appear indicating that calibration is completed and the value of the calibration process should be 1010. This process may take up to several dozen seconds. If this value differs from the given value, please contact us.
After the calibration process, the device is ready for driving.
Calibration should be performed relatively often, especially after changes in weather conditions – this will ensure correct POWERCRANK power meter readings. Calibration should be performed each time after disassembling and assembling the device and replacing the battery.